We need to manage and process your personal data in order to adequately address the requested tourist service, manage possible claims and fraud prevention.Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the 2016 / 679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you about the necessary questions about the processing of your data as our client.
Contact details of those responsible:
- VIAJES HALCÓN SA Unip, with CIF A-10005510.
- HALCÓN ONLINE SERVICES, SA Unip, CIF A-57307480.
- GLOBALIA CORPORATE TRAVEL, SL Unip, with CIF B-57986846.
- VIAJES ECUADOR SA Unip, with CIF A-48028179.
All of them with domicile in Llucmajor, Arenal Highway to Llucmajor Km 21,5 Son Noguera Estate, 07620.
- VIAJES TUBILLETE, SL, CIF: B-38723904, Address: Calle Fernando Beautell, 15 - 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Denominated, hereinafter, jointly “Globalia Retail Division”
Contact data of the Data Protection Delegate: You can contact at the postal address indicated above and / or by email: email@example.com.
Term personal data conservation: Personal data will be kept up to a maximum of 5 years after the provision of the service for compliance with legal obligations. Once this is finished, we will keep your data locked during the prescription periods of the obligations that may have been born from the treatment and / or the applicable legal deadlines, being available to the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born of the treatment.
Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the contract concluded between the parties and the express consent you give us by signing this document.
- For the correct provision of the service it is necessary to transfer your personal data to third party service providers. Specifically, and not limited to, the aforementioned providers perform their services in the following sectors: tourism services wholesalers, logistics services, agencies, transport companies (air, ..), fraud prevention, legal advice, Multidisciplinary professional service companies, maintenance-related companies, technology service provider companies, physical security companies and call center service companies.
This transfer is only for the maintenance of the contractual relationship that we establish with you (this is the case of the Air Companies if you ask us to book a flight, Hotels to guarantee that the requested reservation is made, Car rental companies to ensure that reserve the vehicle on the dates that interest you, etc.). You can consult which providers we give you your information, reviewing the documentation of the reservations we will deliver at the end of our services. However, it is advisable to review the privacy policies of these companies to obtain more information about the treatment they make of your personal data; as well as in the cases provided by the data protection regulations in force at any time.
- Competent Public Organizations, Tax Agency, State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges and Courts, when Globalia Retail Division have a legal obligation to facilitate them.
Additional purposes: There are other proposed purposes for which the processing of your personal data is required, on which you must expressly and independently. These purposes go beyond the provision of the service, and do not interfere in any way in the provision thereof. To send you commercial communications by electronic means (email, SMS, etc.) about products and services marketed by Globalia Retail Division.