1 OWNER OF THE PORTAL.
Globalia Corporación Empresarial, SA with CIF A07835077 and address at Ctra. Arenal - Llucmajor Km, 21.5 - 07620- Llucmajor - Baleares - Spain, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2523, Folio 110, Sheet PM-26677 (in hereinafter, GLOBALIA) is the owner of the web portal www.globalia.com (hereinafter, the Portal).
You can contact GLOBALIA through the following means:
Phone 971 178 100
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The domain name (s) through which you have accessed the Portal are (are) owned by GLOBALIA. Said domain name (s) may not be used in connection with other content, products and / or services that are not owned by GLOBALIA or in a way that may cause confusion among users. endings or the discredit of GLOBALIA.
2 ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL.
This Legal Notice includes the general conditions that regulate the access, navigation and use of the Portal, as well as the contents that comprise it. The Portal is aimed at users of legal age, legally resident in the Spanish territory (peninsular and insular).
The mere access to the Portal, the use of the contents offered therein, as well as the completion of forms, the sending of requests for information, inquiries, complaints and, in general, any act of a similar nature to the previous ones (it is special, if they are made through the existing means in the Portal), it will imply, by those who browse the Portal, the acquisition of the consideration of the User and the acceptance, without reservations, of each and every one of the norms of this Notice Legal. Consequently, every User must read carefully and know the content of this Legal Notice.
If for the use, provision and / or contracting of any product or service offered through the Portal, the User should proceed to his registration, he will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information, guaranteeing the authenticity of all the data that he enters into the time to complete the pre-established forms to access the products or services in question. If, as a result of the registration, the User had to use a password, he / she undertakes to diligently use it and maintain its confidentiality. Consequently, Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords that are provided by GLOBALIA, and undertake not to assign their use to third parties, either temporary or permanent, or to allow their use by outsiders It will be the sole responsibility of the User to use and / or contract the products or services offered on the Portal.
In any case, the access, navigation and use of the Portal and, where appropriate, the use or contracting of the products or services that are offered through it is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User, so that it undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions, given by GLOBALIA or by authorized GLOBALIA personnel, regarding the use of the Portal and its contents.
3 RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, GLOBALIA does not guarantee or be responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Portal and / or the lack of availability or accessibility of the Portal or its technical continuity;
- The existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Portal, as well as technical problems or failures that occur during the Internet connection;
- The absence of errors or inaccuracies in the contents, services or products;
- The absence of viruses and other harmful components in the Portal or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Portal and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein;
- The reliability and / or adequacy, for a particular purpose or purpose, of the information published and / or provided;
- Where appropriate, the lack of utility, benefit or performance of the contents or services of the Portal;
- Damages or damages caused by himself or a third party, any person who violated the conditions, rules and instructions that GLOBALIA establishes in the Portal or through the violation of its security systems;
- Any other damages that could be caused by reasons inherent to the non-functioning or malfunctioning of the Portal or of the websites to which, where appropriate, links have been established.
GLOBALIA makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents published on the Portal. GLOBALIA is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the contents, which may appear on the Portal, when provided by third parties and GLOBALIA has not been aware of such errors.
4 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES.
GLOBALIA is not responsible and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, excludes any warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, non-compliance, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the contents, services, products or other elements included in the Portal, or the results obtained from accessing and using the Portal and / or its content. The Portal and any content, product and / or service offered within it are offered "as is".
The User is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the information published and / or provided in relation to the products or services of the Portal takes place under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
5 INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents of the Portal are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the Portal, in order to public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior, express and written authorization from GLOBALIA or, where appropriate, the holder of the rights to which they correspond.
The access and navigation of the User through the Portal, as well as the access and use of the services or products offered, in no case will be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights indicated above by GLOBALIA, except when expressly stated otherwise in the particular conditions that regulate the use, provision and / or contracting of the products or services that, where appropriate, are offered through the Portal. Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, circumvent or manipulate the copyright notice ("copyright") and any other data identifying the rights of GLOBALIA or its owners, incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices , fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by GLOBALIA or third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the prior, express and written consent of GLOBALIA or its legitimate owners. . In no case, unless expressly stated otherwise, the access or use of the Portal and / or its contents, gives the User any rights over the brands, logos and / or distinctive signs incorporated therein.
The use, exploitation and / or unauthorized use of the contents of the Portal, as well as any act of a similar nature that results in an injury to intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
6.1 Links from the Portal to other web pages.
GLOBALIA can offer links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or web pages that are outside the Portal. The presence of these links in the Portal have an informative purpose, not constituting in any case an invitation to the contracting of products and / or services that are offered or can be offered on the destination web pages or imply the existence of a dependency relationship with GLOBALIA owner of the linked website. In these cases, GLOBALIA will not be responsible for establishing the terms and conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision and / or contracting of these services by said third parties and, therefore, may not be held responsible for them.
GLOBALIA has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages to which links can be established from the Portal. Consequently, GLOBALIA cannot assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the web pages to which a link could be established from the Portal.
However, in the event that GLOBALIA becomes effectively aware that the activity or information referred to from said links is illegal, constitutive of a crime or may injure property or rights of a third party, it will act with the necessary diligence. to delete or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
Likewise, if Users have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party websites, they must immediately notify GLOBALIA so that the situation in particular can be analyzed and, if appropriate, to disable the link of access to it.
To avoid any kind of doubt, the fact that when accessing a certain web page there is a “frame” or “frame” in whose upper part the name or logo of GLOBALIA appears, in no case implies that it is the owner or owner of said web pages, the owners and owners of the web pages being those identified as such in them.
6.2 Links from other web pages to the Portal.
If any User, GLOBALIA or web page wishes to establish some type of link to the Portal, the following requirements must be observed:
- You must obtain the prior, express and written authorization of GLOBALIA.
- The link can only be directed to the main page of the Portal, unless expressly authorized otherwise.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by one click, to the main page and must fully cover the entire screen extension of the Portal's main page. In no case, unless GLOBALIA authorizes otherwise, the web page from which the link is made may reproduce, in any way, the Portal, include it as part of its website or within one of its «frames» or create a «browser »On any of the Portal pages.
- On the website from which the link is established, it cannot be declared in any way that GLOBALIA has authorized such a link, without it being so. If GLOBALIA that makes the link from its website to the Portal correctly, wishes to include in its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, or any other identifying sign of GLOBALIA and / or the Portal, you must previously have the prior, express and written authorization of GLOBALIA.
- In any case, GLOBALIA prohibits the establishment of a link to the Portal from those web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, public order, current legislation, generally accepted social norms, are harmful to the legitimate rights of GLOBALIA or third parties or that in any way may affect or damage the good image and reputation of GLOBALIA.
7 DATA PROTECTION.
When it is necessary for the User to register or provide personal data, he will be advised, conveniently, of said need.
8 DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
GLOBALIA reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice when necessary in order to adapt to legislative, business and / or technological changes. The updated texts will be valid and will take effect from their publication in the Portal or, where appropriate, once notified to the Users in the terms provided in the aforementioned notification.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its presentation, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the updated texts will become effective.
Any communication between GLOBALIA and the User, the latter should be directed to GLOBALIA through the contact means indicated above, preferably electronically. In any case, and unless the law expressly determines otherwise, GLOBALIA communications to the User will preferably be made electronically, using the contact information provided. The User expressly accepts the use of email as a valid procedure for the exchange of information and the transmission of communications between and / or with GLOBALIA.
10 APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS.
This Legal Notice and any relationship that arises from its acceptance or is related to it will be governed exclusively by the Spanish legislation that is applicable.
The Parties, expressly waiving any jurisdiction that may apply to them, agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca, who will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and resolve any dispute that arises or relates to this Legal Notice .
© 2016 GLOBALIA. All rights reserved.